Located in Oakland on the Fred Finch Youth Center campus adjacent to Bret Harte Middle School.
Rising Harte Wellness Center (RHWC) offers two medical exam rooms, one dental operatory, two counseling rooms, one nursing work station, one medical lab, and one group health education room wherein youth will receive:
• Free/low cost primary health care and sensitive services (for example, birth control options, pregnancy testing, STI testing and treatment)
• Preventive services and dental examinations
• Adult and peer facilitated health education, recreation, and social programs
• Case management and linkage
• Screening for key risk factors
• And more in a culturally competent, youth-friendly environment
Hours of operation
Medical services: Tuesdays 9:30 am to 4:30 pm
Dental services: 1st and 3rd Thursday of each month
You can drop in on these days, but it is preferable that you make an appointment
To make an appointment, contact our Program Specialist Doris Callejas at 510-485-5292.
To learn more about our work, contact Clinic Coordinator and Health Educator Ramses Munoz at 510-485-5380 or Senior Director Roger Daniels at 510-485-5243.
Getting to Rising Harte Wellness Center
RHWC is accessible by AC Transit lines at Coolidge Avenue and MacArthur Boulevard: 57, 58L, 643, 657, 805, NL, NX
Click here or below for Google Maps directions to Rising Harte Wellness Center, located on the Fred Finch Youth Center campus.